Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Kits Waffle Iron

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Maronda4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2006
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is this available anymore at all?
    I really would like to get one! Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It was retired in April - I have an extra for sale if you are interested on my Items for Sale List

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Maronda4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2006
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, Where is your for sale list at?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member CallingCadence's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2006
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope you can get your hands on one of these. It is a very detailed, nicely made accessory in Kit's collection. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Maronda4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2006
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I can get the extra money up before its gone I will have to get it. These sold out before I knew about American girl!
    Kit was my first love.

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •